Taking place from 6-10th June, the annual 500km Rapha Pennine Rally will see riders taking on the challenging yet stunning routes on offer, between Edinburgh and the Rapha Manchester Clubhouse. As a regular fixture in the cycling calendar, we are excited to partner with this event and promote the outdoors lifestyle. Our Lago 1 Ivory is a lightweight, 1 person tent, that can be folded up into a small pouch and is great for bikepacking.
To enter our competition:
Click here to go to the Snowpeak_UK instagram page.
Like the competition post & follow Snowpeak_UK instagram page.
Post a photo of your best camping experience with the hashtag #snowpeakxrapha and #penninerally
Entries for the competition will close on midnight Sunday 29th January, check out our terms and conditions below.
We are excited to see all the entries, good luck!
Rapha Rally / Tent Competition Terms & Conditions January 2023
THE PROMOTERs of the prize draw competition are Snow Peak London, Limited, The Old Dairy, Peper Harow Park, Godalming, Surrey, GU8 6BQ. The competition is not affiliated with Instagram.
1 In order to enter (entries will not be deemed complete unless these steps are completed) every entrant must:
- Follow the Snow Peak UK Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/SnowPeak_UK/
- b. Like the Competition Post as directed in the Competition Post on the Snow Peak UK Instagram page.
- c. Post their own image of their own camping scene on their own Instagram page with the hashtag #snowpeakxrapha #penninerally
The competition must be entered in the Entrant’s own name, using the Entrant’s own Instagram account and submitting their own photo. The competition may not be entered on behalf of anyone else. Any entry will be disqualified if a false name is used, or an image not belonging to or not taken by the Entrant is used, unless they have the written permission of the image owner.
- The competition starts on Friday 13th January 2023 and ends Sunday 29th January 2023 at 11.59pm GMT.
You may only enter this competition if you reside in the United Kingdom, are 18 years of age or older and have your own valid and active Instagram Account. By entering this competition you confirm that you are eligible to do so. Entrants should also be fully aware of the fitness and organisational requirements involved in participating in the Rapha Pennine Rally 2023, and must be appropriately fit and willing to participate. Entrants must own a suitable bike to ride in the competition as one will not be provided. Details of the Rapha Pennine Rally 2023 can be found here:
Only entries that follow the required entry process and are completed in full will be considered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, delayed, incomplete or damaged entries, and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
No software-generated, automatic, bulk, third party or organised group entries will be permitted.
The competition is not open to: Snow Peak UK and Rapha employees, their immediate family, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
Entry is limited to one entry per person.
The competition is free to enter. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win the competition and any purchase made will not increase the chance of winning.
10. The winner will be selected by a team of three judges from Snow Peak on Monday 30th January 2022 according to the criteria set out in the Competition Post on the Snow Peak UK Instagram Page https://www.instagram.com/SnowPeak_UK/
There will be one winner.
11. The one prize consists of: One single place to ride in the Rapha Pennine Rally 6th-10th June 2023 (entrance fee paid only) and one Snow Peak Lago 1 Tent in Ivory (SKU: SSD-730-IV-US). Note that the prize does not include any kit, transport, sustenance nor accommodation required for Rapha Pennine Rally.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram and will have 2 days to confirm acceptance of the prize. If the winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize by 11.59pm Wednesday 1st February 2023, the promoters reserve the right to choose a replacement winner. The winner's name will be shared with Rapha to complete the prize transaction.
The Judges’ and Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The prize is non-transferable and only redeemable by the named winner. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. If the Snow Peak Lago 1 Tent in Ivory prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond Snow Peak’s control, a prize of equal or greater value will be provided. If the winner is unable to partake in the Rapha Pennine Rally 2023 owing to personal circumstances, no replacement prize will be offered.
The Prize will be delivered to the Winner’s postal address following their confirmation of acceptance of the Prize and a valid UK postal address supplied. The Promoters will not be responsible for failure to deliver a Prize should a postal address be provided incorrectly.
16. The promoters reserve the right to (i) withdraw, change or cancel the prize draw at any time, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, suppliers, distributors, officers, directors, employees and shareholders will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner, or to accept any liability for any loss or damage of whatever nature and howsoever arising, or for personal injury or death occurring as a result of your participation in the competition or the Winner taking up the Prize, except where injury or death is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you are the winner, you may be required to take part in publicity related to the subject of the competition, and you now confirm that if you are the winner, you will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of your name, photograph (to be provided on request), prize-winning image and statements you made concerning the competition and/or the prize. Such publicity may be in any channel deemed required by the Promoter – including but not limited to print, PR, email or social media.
By entering this competition, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.