THE PROMOTERs of the prize draw competition are Snow Peak London, Limited, The Old Dairy, Peper Harow Park, Godalming, Surrey, GU8 6BQ and Workshop Coffee, 29-43 Vyner Street, London E2 9DQ
1. Competition entry is solely by completing the form and providing a first name, last name and email address and the correct answer to the question posed on the Snow Peak UK website uk.snowpeak.com.
2. The competition ends Sunday 27th November 2022 at 12.59pm GMT
3. You may only enter this competition if you reside in the United Kingdom; and are at least 18 years of age or older. By entering this competition you confirm that you are eligible to do so.
4. Only entries that follow the required entry process will be considered. A valid email address is required. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, delayed, incomplete or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
5. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be permitted.
6. The competition is not open to: Snow Peak UK or Workshop Coffee employees, their immediate family, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
7. Entry is limited to one entry per email address.
8. The competition is free to enter. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win the competition and any purchase made will not increase the chance of winning.
Workshop Coffee Policy
10. The winner will be selected at random on Tuesday 29th November 2022. There will be one winner.
11. The one prize consists of: one Snow Peak Field Barista Coffee Dripper, one Snow Peak Double Walled 450 Titanium Mug and one 12-month filter coffee subscription from Workshop Coffee.
12. The winner's will be notified by the email address provided and will have 7 days to confirm acceptance of the prize. If the winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days of the notification email being sent, the promoters reserve the right to choose a replacement winner. The winner's name will be shared with Workshop Coffee to complete the prize transaction.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The prize is non-transferable and only redeemable by the named winner. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. If the prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond Snow Peak or Workshop Coffee’s control, a prize of equal or greater value will be provided.
15. The Prize will be delivered to the Winner’s postal address following their confirmation of acceptance of the Prize and a valid postal address be supplied. The Promoters will not be responsible for failure to deliver a Prize should a postal address be provided incorrectly.
16. The promoters reserve the right to (i) withdraw, change or cancel the prize draw at any time, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, suppliers, distributors, officers, directors, employees and shareholders will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner, or to accept any liability for any loss or damage of whatever nature and howsoever arising, or for personal injury or death occurring as a result of your participation in the competition or the Winner taking up the Prize, except where injury or death is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. If you are the winner, you may be required to take part in publicity related to the subject of the competition, and you now confirm that if you are the winner, you will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of your name, photograph (to be provided on request) and statements you made concerning the competition and/or the prize.
19. By entering this competition, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
20. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.